Wollondilly Business Awards Terms and Conditions
- To enter the Wollondilly Business Awards, you need to comply and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the Wollondilly Business Awards your business must trade within the local Wollondilly area.
- Uniquely Local or any Judging Panel will not provide feedback on nominations or entries. We may review publicly available information regarding you including websites and Social Media activity. The Judge’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered into regarding Finalist’s submission and eventual Award winners.
- Should your business wish to withdraw from the awards, please notify the management of Uniquely Local by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your Finalist Information. Alternatively, if it is found that your business activity is illegal, fraudulent or cause harm to us (the management) and our reputation, or if you provide false and misleading information your nomination will be withdrawn by the management of Uniquely Local and you will be advised by email.
- Franchised businesses located in the Wollondilly area are eligible to enter but will be judged on the achievements and submission of criteria of the individual local store only.
- Finalists' information may be used for promotional purposes only at the discretion of Uniquely Local for the purpose of the Wollondilly Business Awards.
- Uniquely Local accepts no liability regarding any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) of patent rights, commercial returns or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from participating in the Wollondilly Business Awards. We also accept no responsibilities for any tax liabilities that may arise from your participation in the Awards.